Requirements Before Becoming a Knight Premier
1.Write a 2,500-word thesis on some aspect of chivalry during the
Medieval/Renaissance time period.
2. Have the recommendation of the Crown.
3. Hold office in Warwick for 18 months.
4. Upon completion of all requirements for Knight Master, the advancement application shall be forwarded on to the Crown for approval. The application must be approved by the Crown of the Realm (peerage may only be granted by the Crown).
5. Obtain a Knight Premier Sash to be presented at court.
6. Obtain a Knight Premier Medal to be presented at court.
7.Earn 8,000 points