Home Page Contact Information Site Map Forms Goals Photos Memory Lane Members Knights
Warwick Journal May 2014
05/03/2014 Warwick Members Meeting notes:
Those in attendance: Kevin, Brian, JoAnn, Lisa, Andrew, Allison, Ben, Brad, Sennie, Chloe, & 2 guests, John, Tabitha, & Kirk
- Lisa and Kevin are collaborating to get the shop tent cover repaired prior to
the Dubuque Ren. Faire and covers made for the 2 new shop tents prior to the
Amana Ren. Faire. Thank you!!!
- If anyone new to the group/those that may have made payment arrangements with
the council want to be able to attend the upcoming Dubuque Ren. Faire, be sure
you get your dues paid, forms filled out, and have period appropriate garb to
wear there. Fighters must have a pair of leather gloves.
- Sennie set up an event on this Facebook page for the upcoming faire. Please
post whether or not you plan to attend and if you are coming, on what days. We
have been asked by the queen to car pool as much as possible due to limited
- If you plan on demonstrating/teaching the public about arts & crafts during
the Dubuque or Amana faires, please let Kevin know so that we can make a sign to
hang on the sandwich board. So far we have: chainmail, leather working, and
- Also, John needs to know which fighters plan to attend the next 2 faires and
what weapons you will be using so he can match up fights.
- Kevin announced that the group insurance rate went up this year by quite a bit, but it has been paid in full. Two wooden chests were ordered for the group that will also double as chairs, and a period appropriate collapsible chair was also ordered. Fencing jackets are also being priced on Craig’s list, etc. to get for the balloon pop at the Amana Faire.
Submitted Respectively by Yours,
JoAnn Scharlau, scribe