Home Page Contact Information Site Map Forms Goals Photos Memory Lane Members Knights
Warwick Journal February 2013
02/02/2013 Warwick Members Meeting notes:
Those in attendance: Kevin, John, Terry, Tabitha, Raheem, Richard, Brad, Brian, JoAnn, Josh, Candie, Braulio, & Stephanie
- Please be sure any weapons/armor you plan to purchase/have made is
historically accurate and safe (approved by our crown marshal, Terry, for use)
- Anyone interested in putting together a choreographed routine: Tabitha, John,
Scott, Brian, Terry (he offered to use his home for this practice if needed)
- We plan on tightening up our practice time to better prepare for upcoming
faires: stretching, fives, small group learning with separate instructors (new
members/more advanced members), and whole group unchoreographed fighting/games
- The idea of updating our group website to be more user friendly was addressed.
Could Don add Brad as an administrator and get his support to get things
updated/posted in a timely manner? (Brad knows how to work with this type of web
- The policies & procedures need to be updated for accuracy.
- The idea of reviewing/changing the ranks requirements to be knighted, etc. was discussed but not passed at this time.
Submitted Respectively by Yours,
JoAnn Scharlau, scribe